The telephone number of the Company is: 01 84 16 33 85 and the email address is: email@example.com).
The Company is the publisher of the websites www.atomicdigital.design, www.mocial.design and www.myreality.design (hereinafter the “Site”) which it makes available to Users.
The Company offers Users on the Site a contact form (hereinafter the “Contact”).
Protection of personal data
- In order to allow Users to request information about the Company and in particular the services it provides, the latter acting as data controller, reserves the right to collect personal data relating to Users, including the following personal data :
• Last name and first name
• E-mail address
• Phone number
- The User is informed that if he does not wish to provide the requested personal data, the Company will not be able to process his request.
- The Site can only be used by people aged 15 and over. If a person under the age of fifteen wishes to use the solution, they must obtain the express agreement of their legal representative.
- The Company uses the personal data of Users for the following purposes:
Creating and managing a user account → The treatment is based on the consent of the User
Making contact with the user → The treatment is based on the consent of the User
Client file → The treatment is based on the consent of the User
Response to any questions / complaints from Users → The processing is necessary for the execution of the contract concluded with the User
Management of requests for rights of access, deletion, rectification and opposition → The processing is necessary for the execution of the contract concluded with the User
- The personal data of the Users are kept only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which the Company holds these data, in order to meet Users’ needs or to fulfill their legal obligations.
- To establish the retention period for personal data, the Company applies the following criteria:
• if the User makes a request to the Company, the personal data will be kept for the time necessary to process the request
• if the User creates an account, the personal data will be kept until the User requests the deletion of his account or at the end of a period of inactivity, within the limits of the duration of the legal prescriptions
• if the User has consented to receive commercial prospecting messages, the personal data are kept until the User is unsubscribed or at the end of a period of inactivity, within the limits of the duration of the legal prescriptions
• if cookies are placed on the User’s computer, the personal data are kept for the duration of the session identification cookies and for any period defined in accordance with applicable regulations
• the Company may retain certain data in order to fulfill its legal or regulatory obligations to enable it to exercise its rights and / or for statistical or historical purposes
- At the end of the periods mentioned above, the personal data will be deleted or the Company will proceed with their anonymisation.
- The personal data of the Users are processed by the Company and by the service providers who support the Company’s activity such as the host of the Website, acting as a subcontractor.
- The Company may also disclose personal data in order to cooperate with the administrative and judicial authorities.
- The Company ensures secure personal data adequately and appropriately Users and took precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of data and in particular prevent it from being distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorized persons.
- The Company uses the services of the company OVH, SAS with a capital of 10,069,020 euros, registered with the Register of Commerce and Companies of Lille under number 424 761 419, headquartered at 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France, to host Users’ personal data. The servers are located in France. The Company does not make international transfers of users’ personal data.
- Obligation of the users:
• Users acknowledge that the personal data disclosed by them is valid, up-to-date and adequate.
• Users undertake not to infringe the privacy and protection of the personal data of any third party and thus not to communicate to the Company the data of third persons without their consent.
- User Rights:
• Users have a right to access, rectify, delete (erase), portability of their personal data, limit processing and a right to object to the processing of their data collected and processed by the Company , by contacting the Company directly at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Users may also at any time withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data by the Company and by the contractors by contacting the Company at the following address: email@example.com, which will inform them
• In accordance with Article 40-1 of the Data Protection Act as amended by the law of June 20, 2018, the Company will respect the instructions given by any User concerning the storage, deletion and communication of its data. personal after his death. In the absence of such instructions, the Company will grant the claims of the heirs as limited in Article 40-1, III of the Data Protection Act.
- In case of complaint, Users may contact the CNIL, which is the competent authority for the protection of personal data, whose contact details are: 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris, telephone: +33 (0) 1 53 73 22 22.
- For any question concerning the processing of his personal data, the User may contact the Company by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at the following number: +33 (0)1 42 36 01 21.
Cookies and statistical tools
- In accordance with the CNIL’s deliberation 2013-378 of December 5, 2013, the Company informs Users that cookies record certain information stored in the memory of their hardware / IT equipment. This information is used to improve the use and functioning of the Site, but also to understand how the Site is used by Users, as well as the tools and services that the Company makes available to them. An alert message asks each person visiting the Site, in advance, if they wish to accept cookies. These cookies do not contain confidential information about Users.
- Users going to the home page or another page of the Site directly from a search engine will be informed:
• precise purposes of the cookies used
• the ability to oppose these cookies and change the settings by clicking on a link in the banner
• and the fact that the continuation of its navigation is worth agreeing to the deposit of cookies on its terminal
- To guarantee the free, informed and unambiguous consent of the User, the banner will not disappear until he has continued his navigation.
- Except with the prior consent of the User, the deposit and reading of cookies will not be carried out:
• if he goes to the Site (home page or directly on another page of the Site) and does not continue his navigation: a mere lack of action can not be assimilated to a manifestation of will
• or if he clicks on the link present in the banner allowing him to set cookies and, if necessary, refuses the deposit of cookies
- The User may at any time choose to disable cookies and other tracers. His browser can be set to tell him which cookies are stored in his terminal and ask him to accept them or not.
- The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of its browser, which will allow the user to know how to modify his wishes in terms of cookies.